The development of strict and sophisticated corporate governance guidelines; large corporate fraud cases; and the willingness of shareholder groups to exercise their rights present fresh challenges for managers.
Directors and officers worldwide are increasingly exposed to the risk of being sued for issues such as:
- Accounting irregularities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Insolvency-related proceedings (wrongful trading / disqualification)
- Employment-related claims
- Corporate manslaughter / breaches of health and safety legislation
- Breaches of competition law
Directors and officers liability insurance (D&O) programs that cover the personal assets and liability of directors, officers and senior management against claims arising from actions or decisions made in their capacity as leaders and decision makers.
Comprehensive D&O insurance programs so that corporate leaders can proceed confidently with their business visions.
- Financial Institutions capacity of up to €25 million (US$25 million or ₤15 million)
- Commercial D&O financial capacity of up to €40 million (US$40 million or ₤25 million)
- Primary or excess
We issue our products through affiliated insurance companies. Find out more.