A team of underwriters providing unrivalled levels of service and expertise
Tokio Marine HCC writes standalone primary and excess liability and CAR business from its regional offices and in Lloyd’s.
Risks located in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland with worldwide exposures. Limits available up to £10 million or €13 million (£5 million / €6.5 million offshore).
Public & Products Liability
Risks located in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland with worldwide exposures. Limits available up to £10 million or €13 million.
Contractors All Risks
Risks located in the United Kingdom and Ireland with limits available up to £10 million.
Tour Operators and Travel Agents Liability Insurance
Risks located in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland with limits available up to £10 million.
- Typical quote turnaround 24 hours
- Policy documents produced the same day that cover is bound
- Minimum premiums £500 per section
- Specialist affinity group schemes with bespoke policy wordings
- Expert liability claims handlers and adjusters
- Outsourced risk management services providing health and safety guidance
- Cladding contractors
- Drilling and cutting contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Electrical goods manufacturers
- Heating and ventilation contractors
- Industrial / tank / drain cleaning contractors
- Joinery and shopfitting contractors
- Offshore contractors
- Painters and decorators (ex. spray painting)
- Woodworkers / sawmills
Contractors with a Design Exposure
We write a combined EL/PL/CAR/PI policy for construction companies involved with design and build activities. Having a single policy for these covers gives the policyholder peace of mind that losses resulting from design and build activities will not fall into gaps that can often exist when PI and PL covers are placed with different insurers.
Please see our brochure below for full details.
Professional Multi-Risk Products
As well as our standalone products, we also write liability and CAR covers packaged with professional indemnity and office contents cover for traditional office-based professional risks, IT consultants and similar risks.
For further information on our PMR and PI products, please visit our Professional Indemnity page.