EAA Warbirds of America and U.S. Specialty Insurance Company have teamed up to bring you an insurance program that will provide the best insurance coverage at very competitive rates.
- Discounts available for participation in approved ground and flight safety programs
- Broad form coverages:
- Emergency off-airport landings
- Premises coverage
- Use of other aircraft
- Personal effects and baggage
- Legal defense for loss of certificate
- Many more
- Credit for "in motion" deductible for each claim-free year
- Suspension of "in motion" coverage available
- Optional coverage for instruction, sightseeing rides for hire and air shows for hire
- No age limit penalty
- Discount available for multiple aircraft when the owner is the only named pilot
To obtain coverage in the EAA Warbirds of America Aircraft Insurance Program, have your insurance agent** contact U.S. Specialty Insurance Company - Aviation Division.
** All Insurance agents are required to be appropriately licensed with U.S. Specialty Insurance Company - Aviation Division.
If you would like to become a member of the EAA Warbirds of America, please click on the logo below: