Stop Loss Group Licensing


Tokio Marine HCC - Stop Loss Group adheres to state laws and regulations in appointing agencies, agents and licensed Individuals. The agent of record and signing agent for a sold policy must have the necessary insurance license(s) in order to be appointed to do business with HCC Life Insurance Company, operating as Tokio Marine HCC - Stop Loss Group. We will confirm that the agency, agent or individual has the required license(s) before an appointment is processed. Licensing and appointment requirements are the same regardless of whether commission is paid.

Appointment Documents

Our appointment process begins when a policy is sold, and the appointment process is completed entirely online. Depending on the type of appointment(s) needed (agency, agent or individual), required documents may include:

  • Agency / agent / individual information / certification and authorization
  • Producer agreement
  • W9
  • FCRA disclosures
  • Producer's employee appointment application
  • Other state-specific forms

To begin the appointment process with us, please contact the Licensing Department.

We can provide general information regarding state license requirements as they pertain to our appointment process.