TechGuard® combines the best of Errors & Omissions and Cyber Liability coverages. It is designed to be the one-stop-shop for a tech company’s E&O insurance needs.
- Worldwide coverage – Claims can be brought outside of the U.S.
- Separate breach event costs limit and separate defense limit is available
- Extended Reporting Period of up to 3 years is available
- Enhanced BrandGuard® - Now covers brand loss resulting from system failures, tech E&O claims, or breach events
- Dependent Business Interruption: Up to $1M limit for blanket coverage; Up to full limit for schedule providers
Summary of Coverage
Coverage components include:
- Technology E&O
- Privacy Regulatory Defense and Penalties
- Breach Event Costs
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Crime
TechGuard® provides a range of coverage options with flexibility to fit your clients' unique needs
- Tech E&O covers unintentional breach of contract
- Network Asset Protection covers system failures, operational mistakes, and acts of cyber terrorism or other cyber attacks
- Coverage can be extended to include miscellaneous professional services E&O
- TMHCC has direct relationships with the top security/privacy vendors and law firms, but allows the Insured to choose preferred vendors and attorneys (if qualified and approved by TMHCC in advance).
Dependent Business Interruption
Unlike other policies that limit coverage to interruption expenses incurred when your own computer system goes down, TMHCC's Dependent Business Interruption covers a business’ loss of income and interruption expenses incurred as a result of a third-party service provider‘s system going down.
Third-party service providers can include:
- Data Center Hosts
- Cloud Service Providers
- Web Hosts
- Data Processing Providers