Our state-of-the-art NetGuard® Plus cyber insurance solution combines broad first- and third-party coverage with expert cyber security services and claims professionals.
Summary of Coverage
Our cyber liability insurance solution is an effective combination of great coverage, state-of-the-art risk mitigation services, and unparalleled support from our in-house claims experts.
The TMHCC policy includes:
- Cyber Risk Scan
- Free Pre-breach Expert Consultation
- Additional Defense Costs (outside the limit) built into the policy
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) Defense Coverage
- System Failure Coverage for Insured’s Service Providers
- Reward Expenses for informants providing information about a cyber incident
- Built-in Breach Event Costs (outside the limit)
- Post-breach Remediation Costs
TMHCC benefits from being a part of the Tokio Marine Group, one of the world’s largest insurance groups, which gives us the financial strength to keep you and your clients confident and secure.
NETGUARD® PLUS CYBER COVERAGE
NetGuard® Plus provides state-of-the-art protection for a broad range of cyber, privacy, and multimedia-related exposures.
Our innovation is backed by:
- $100Mil+ in cyber premium
- 500K+ commercial cyber policyholders
CYBERNET® TRAINING AND RISK MANAGEMENT
CyberNet® gives you access to expert cyber risk advisors when you need them, plus:
- 24/7 online training courses
- Sample policies
- Vendor agreement templates and more
Claims Handling Expertise
From the moment you suspect a breach our claims representatives are here to answer the call and initiate support.
Our cyber breach coaches will guide you through the claim and help you develop a quick and thorough breach response, from coordinating with legal, IT, and PR experts, to breach notification and credit monitoring.
Our expertise is backed up by:
- 2,400 annual cyber claims
- 20+ in-house expert claims team members
- 50+ expert IT, Legal, PR partners
- 24/7 breach hotline
On-Demand Broker Resources
The Importance of Cloud Backup Providers and Multi-Factor Authentication
Insights From the Market on Recent Cyber Attacks
Reducing the Insured’s Risk of Cyber Threats
Click here to listen to the podcast.
Cyber Trends and Threats for 2021
Click here to read the full report.