Our Tenant Discrimination Reimbursement Insurance provides property owners and managers with coverage for defense costs and loss incurred in administrative charges and lawsuits brought by current, prospective, or former tenants alleging discrimination.
- Schedule of properties not required
- Coverage extends to retail, office and industrial properties
- Coverage available nationwide
- One-year extended reporting period available
- Additional locations can be added midterm
- “Tenant” defined broadly to include Fair Housing Testers and Guests of a Tenant
- Includes Sub-limits for Fair Housing Training Costs, Court Attendance Costs, and Fair Credit Reporting Act Proceedings
- Residential property managers and/or owners (apartments and other residential properties)
- Commercial property managers and/or owners (retail, office and industrial spaces)
Why Tokio Marine HCC?
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Our products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of our almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts. Each of our highly entrepreneurial businesses are equipped to underwrite special situations, companies and individuals, and acts autonomously to deliver effective solutions.