- Category: Commercial
- Group: Surety Group
IndemCo, LP, Tokio Marine HCC's energy-related surety bond partner, is comprised of seasoned, professional underwriters who understand all aspects of the energy, banking and surety business.
Summary of Coverage
- Operator bonds - OCS mineral lessee's and operator's bonds
- Plugging and abandonment bonds - OCS supplemental bonds
- Federal, state and local bonds
- Right-of-way bonds - including OCS right-of-way grant bonds
- Geophysical exploration bonds
- Performance bonds - including Railroad Commission P-5 performance bonds
- Private performance bonds for buy / sell transactions
- License and permit bonds
- Excise, fuel and miscellaneous tax bonds
- Other energy bonds
Why Tokio Marine HCC?Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, Mexico, the United Kingdom and Europe, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Our products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of our almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts. Each of our highly entrepreneurial businesses are equipped to underwrite special situations, companies and individuals, and acts autonomously to deliver effective solutions.
We offer integrated products covering the complex requirements of clients in the energy supply chain.View Energy
Tokio Marine HCC - Surety Group and IndemCo LP's combination of talent, experience and strength are unmatched in the energy surety marketplace.