TMHCC offers a broad Professional Liability/General Liability product to meet the growing needs of social services organizations.
- e-MD® provides cyber liability coverage for breach notification, network security and privacy liability, data recovery costs, and media liability
- MEDEFENSE® Plus provides essential defense cost and fines and penalties reimbursement coverage for billing errors proceedings, as well as HIPAA, EMTALA, and STARK proceedings.
- Inpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse/Rehabilitation Facilities
- Transitional Living/Halfway Houses
- Women’s Shelters
- Housing for Families of Medical Patients
- Social Workers
- Group Homes for the Developmentally Disabled
- Community Outreach Programs
- Adult Day Care
- Sheltered Workshops
- Meals on Wheels
- Outpatient Mental Health Counseling (Family, Behavioral, Substance Abuse, etc.)
Why Tokio Marine HCC?
Tokio Marine HCC is a leading specialty insurance group with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and Ireland, transacting business in approximately 180 countries and underwriting more than 100 classes of specialty insurance. Our products and capabilities set the standard for the industry, and many of our almost 3,000 employees are industry-leading experts. Each of our highly entrepreneurial businesses are equipped to underwrite special situations, companies and individuals, and acts autonomously to deliver effective solutions.